NOTARY SERVICES are now provided free of charge for our Homeowners. Please call the office to make an appointment.
Estoppel Requests: ONLY USE OUR EMAIL ADDRESS, DO NOT PUT THIS INFO ON OUR WEBSITE.
Please include the following:
- PARCEL ID number
- Sellers Name
- Buyers Name
- File Number
- Closing Date
Sorry for the inconvenience. We will do our best to meet all your needs during this trying time.
-The Board of Directors-
*****Annual Meeting Update*****
The last Homeowners Association Meeting was held on November 16th 2020.
Next meeting date and time to be determined.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A BOARD MEMBER PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE
Documents: Content of Letters to Homeowners:
The following complaints have been sent to the homeowners association. The Board and staff have sent letters to attempt to correct these issues. Please note many of these are violations. Please be kind to your neighbors and keep our community looking the best it can. We thank you in advance.
1. Crashed truck in yard. 1. Dogs barking at all hours.
2. Referigerator in Front Yard. 2. Chickens making noise all hours.
3. Motorhomes in driveways and Front yard. 3. Cars parked on the grass and on the road, all hours.
4. Garbage and broke lawn equipment in front yard. 4. Commercial Vehicles parked on the grass.
5. Broken down cars. 5. Christmas Lights up after 2/1/2021.
6. Farm Animals 6. Semi tractor trailer in driveway.
7. Barking Dogs, Multiple complaints. 7. Driving a truck inbetween properties.
8. Cars parked on Grass. 8. Unservicable truck off driveway in yard.
9. Boats parked in Driveways. 9. Sensor lights on at all hours.
10. Trash piled in Backyard causing rats.