NOTARY SERVICES are now provided free of charge for our Homeowners. Please call the office to make an appointment.
Estoppel Requests: ONLY USE OUR EMAIL ADDRESS, DO NOT PUT THIS INFO ON OUR WEBSITE.
Please include the following:
- PARCEL ID number
- Sellers Name
- Buyers Name
- File Number
- Closing Date
Sorry for the inconvenience. We will do our best to meet all your needs during this trying time.
-The Board of Directors-
***** Meeting Updates*****
Our next meeting will be held on 1/11/2022 at the Family Life Church located at 4325 SW 95th St. Ocala. The meeting starts at 6:00pm. Signs will be posted in all three sections.
The last Homeowners Association Meetings were held on: November 16th 2020 & July 13th 2021. Minutes are attached.
KOWOA ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW FORM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Written approval from the Board of Directors is required prior to any improvement project being started.
- Meetings are held once monthly. Forms must be received 2 days prior to a regularly scheduled meeting in order to be reviewed at that meeting.
- The Board’s decision will be noted on the application. The owner will then be notified of the decision. The application will show one of the following four decisions.
- APPROVAL: The application is approved as submitted.
- APPROVAL WITH CONDITIONS: The overall proposal is accepted, but with certain specified changes, limitations or requirements that must be followed.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED: The Board has determined that additional information is needed for appropriate review of the application. Final action on the request will be postponed until the next regularly scheduled monthly Board meeting after receipt of the additional information is provided.
- DISAPPROVAL: The application is denied. The owner can appeal to the Board within 15 business days.
- Drawings and plans with measurements of the proposed improvements must be submitted to the Board along with the signed and completed “KOWOA Architectural Review Form” and MUST INCLUDE applicable locations, site plan, setbacks, materials, colors and any information pertinent to the proposed improvement such as brochures, pictures, etc. All items submitted for review become the property of KOWOA and are not returned.
- Only one (1) improvement project may be submitted per Architectural Form.
- Approval by the Board does NOT constitute approval by Marion County. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACQUIRING ALL MARION COUNTY PERMITS AND ADHERENCE TO ALL MARION COUNTY CODES AND SETBACKS PRIOR TO IMPLEMENTING THE IMPROVEMENT. The Marion County Building Department phone number is 352.438.2400.
- When making improvements, homeowners are responsible for locating all water, sewer, electrical, cable and/or other utility liens or easements.
- Email, submit through the website, postal mail or drop off this completed form and all attachments to KOWOA, 7500 SW 61st Avenue, Suite 600, Ocala, FL 34476.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: